Wednesday, April 1, 2015

A is for All That Fresh Air

                                     A is for All That Fresh Air





   Let me just start off by saying how quickly April 1st snuck up on me this year! I have been looking forward to the A-Z Challenge for a while and I am so excited to be a part of it! I worked on a few of my posts ahead of time, but didn’t put nearly as much prep into it as I would have liked, so now I find myself on April 1st, writing this post!

  Where I grew up, it was smoggy and icky and the sky was usually grey. I always wanted to move out of the city, to the mountains, where we could breath fresh, clean air and watch puffy white clouds float by on a back drop of pure blue.


    Everyone has noticed a wonderful change in my sons, since we moved up here two years ago. They run and hike and explore. They love living in the mountains. I love to sit on my front porch in the morning with my coffee and look out at the mountains and unending stretch of sky.


 It may sound cheesy, but it’s one of the things I just love about the KRV. I know this post is short, compared to how long they usually are, but I am excited to get started on reading new blogs, meeting new people and learning new things!
     
      
        

No comments:

Post a Comment